You can foster too..

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1epTxrU2nWrq6Z0qUxoqTsqEr0bqVbObk
Often I do not feel strong. I do not feel special or called. Most days I am tired and ungrateful. Y’all, I am broken. I am flawed. I am learning as I go.
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼! 
Of course there is a process and if this is not for you, you’ll know! But to start... do you have room? Not just in your home, but in your heart. No, really? Do you have love to give? We decided that we have the room and the love to give.. and guess what? God provided the literal room. The home. When you walk in faith He truly paves the way. Our house is His. 
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
So tell me, what are you afraid of? We all have fears.. me too, but remember... Fear is the enemy of faith. 
Okay listen, we are just two broken people, holding hands, stumbling along and loving others as we go! It is busy and fun and hard and scary but it is also worth it.
𝗬𝗮‘𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁.
 Ask me anything!Xoxo, V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is hard

What if

Faith over Fear